Monday to Saturday, except Sunday and public holidays
10:00am - 5:00pm
Visitors are highly recommended to join our iHub guided tours for detailed introduction of the exhibits in CITAC. Our guided tours take about 2 hours 15 minutes, and are available in English and Cantonese.
The iHub provides free guided tours (Monday to Saturday: 10:00 - 12:15 and 14:00 - 16:15, closed on Sunday and Public Holidays) which welcomes public and industry professionals to visit by appointment.
Walk-in visitors could also visit the centres from Monday to Saturday (Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays) in below timeslots:
- 12:00 - 13:30
- 16:00 - 17:00
*Note: The above walk-in sessions may be changed subject to operation needs of the centres without notice.
To help ensure public safety, CITAC (the Centre) is now implementing special arrangements and precautionary measures as follows:
- Admissions are limited to avoid overcrowding.
- Facility hygiene is strengthened by regular disinfection of all public areas. Alcohol hand sanitisers are provided.
- Food and drinks (except drinking water) are not allowed in the Centre.
- Visitors are required to use the "LeaveHomeSafe" mobile app on site, please be prepared in advance. Persons who are aged below 12 or aged 65 or above and those with disabilities that render use of the App difficult will be exempted from the above requirements.
- All visitors are required to complete health declaration form, take body temperature and wear mask before entering the Centre.
- Visitors must be vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering iHub.
- Visitors who have a body temperature higher than 37 degrees Celsius, not wearing masks, or have been to the countries/areas with outbreaks of COVID-19 in the past 14 days (Details are in accordance with the updated health quarantine announcements by Centre for Health Protection), are not allowed to enter the Centre.
We will keep reviewing the situation and adjust relevant preventive measures as necessary. For details of the latest CHP updates, please refer to: www.chp.gov.hk